Tales of Inca: Lost Land Walkthrough
- You can speed up the game by click the speed up button which located in the lower right corner.
- Chop the tree, this will give you 2 woods.
- Farm can produce 5 foods every turn.
- Berry tree can produce 2 foods every turn.
- Upgrade the farm then it can produce 10 foods every turn.
- You can also get foods from the fisherman.
- Sawmill can produce 5 woods every turn.
- Upgrade the sawmill then it can produce 10 woods every turn.
- You must finish the level in a fixed time, otherwise your game will be over.
Level 1-1: Just follow the tutorial to complete this level.
Level 1-2: Collect foods from the berry tree and chop trees to get woods, repair the bridge.
Level 1-3: Clear the road and repair the farm to produce the foods, then collect other resources and repair the bridge.
Level 1-4: First fill the trap in the road leading to the trees, then you can chop the trees and get woods, clear the road and repair the lumber house, build farm in the field to collect foods. Repair the bridge and build other buildings, then fill all traps.
Level 1-5: Clear the road leading to the berry tree, then you can get foods, fill traps and build the farm in field, collect foods and chop trees, then repair other buildings. Your last step is to repair the status.
Level 1-6: Collect enough foods and upgrade your home to hire more workers, then clear the road and repair other buildings, finish other tasks to complete this level.
Level 1-7: In this level, you just need to click the item in another island, the worker will go to that place by boat, there is no bridge need to repair.
Level 1-8: Collect foods then build the farm and upgrade your home to hire more workers, then clear the road and repair the sawmill, you can collect woods to upgrade the farm and sawmill, so that you can get 10 foods, woods every turn.