Royal Life: Hard to be a Queen Walkthrough, Tips and Tricks
General Tips & Tricks:
- The game features three difficulty modes: Difficult, Casual and Sandbox. You are allowed to queue tasks in the casual and sandbox modes.
- You can change the game mode in the main menu, Your game progress in each mode is saved separately.
- Gold coins are the main resource in the game, and they are necessary for most actions.
- You need gold coins to clear the grass obstacle.
- Your level's task list is located in the lower left corner of screen.
- You can collect logs three times from the Deadwood Tree.
- You can pefiodically collect taxes from the residence.
- Sawmill can help you saw logs into boards.
- "Work Acceleration" bonus can make your workers working faster.
- You first need to fertilize the flowerbed, then plant the flowers.
- Brick factory can produce bricks constantly.
- "Extra Assistant" bonus will give you an additional worker to use for a limited amount of time.
- Metal foundry can smelt the iron ore into metal sheets.
- You can send workers to warehouse to collect resources.
- "Power of persuasion" bonus can make your tax becomes doubled when it is activated.
- Upgrade the sawmill to level 2 can produce 2 boards every turn.
- Upgrade the princess's carriage can give you an additional worker.
Level 1: This is the first level, very easy, just follow the tutorials to finish this level.
Level 2: Clear the road and collect gold coins from the residence, chop the deadwood tree to get enough woods, then repair the water tower.
Level 3: Clear the road and chop deadwood tree to get logs, then repair the sawmill to produce boards and repair the residence, clear the road to bandits and collect enough gold coins to pay the bandits.
Level 4: Clear the road and collect resources, then repair the residence and get gold coins, chop the deadwood tree, buy fertilize from the trader and repaire the power station, then plant the flowers on flowerbed.
Level 5: Your task is restore the fountain and plant 8 flowers. Collect gold coins from the residence and chop the deadwood tree, then repair the sawmill and get boards, repair another residence, clear other roads and repair the brick factory and get enough bricks, then repair the fountain and plant flowers.
Level 6: Your task is repair 1 residence, repair the printing press and plant 3 flowers. Collect resources on the road and clear the roads, then repair the sawmill and get boards, repair the residence, buy fertilizer from the trader and repair the brick factory, collect coins, boards and bricks to repair the printing press. Plant enough flowers.
Level 7: Your task is plant 4 flowers, restore the school and restore the hospital. Clear the road to 2 residences and collect gold coins, chop the dead tree to get woods, then repair the sawmill, repair the bridge and buy fertilizer, repair the school, then plant flowers, repair the hospital. See below screenshots:
Level 8: Your task is plant 6 flowers, restore the chocolate factory, restore the coffee shop and dismantle one old building (build a fountain). Clear the road and collect resources, then chop the deadwood tree on top left, clear the road leading to the first residence, then repair the sawmill, collect bricks and repair the second residence, repair the brick factory and collect bricks and boards, then repair the coffee shop and fountain.
Level 9: Your task is dismantle the 2 old building and build a cannery. Clear the road and collect gold coins from the residence, then repair the sawmil, repair the brick factory, collect resources and repair the bridge, repair the cannery.
Level 10: Your task is repair the 3 buildings, pay the yogi, fix the hole at the quay and repair the statue. Collect resources on the road and repair the sawmill, then repair the brick factory. In the level you can trade with the merchant to get enough gold coins. The last building is the longshoreman school located in the top right corner. You need more bricks, so do not exchange all of your clays to the gold coins, otherwise you will have not enough bricks to repair the school.
Level 11: Your task is restore 5 ships.
Level 12: Your task is fix the ski left, repair the hotel, repair the ski rental shop and plant 4 flowers. You should chop down all deadwood trees to get enough woods and produce boards. Look for deadwood trees carefully.
Level 13: Your task is repair the lifeguard post, repair the cafe and repair the 2 suspension bridges.
Level 14: Your task is repair the 2 mines, repair the cafeteria, repair the baths and fix the elevator.
Level 15: Your task is collect 3 evidences, repair the hospital, repair the police station and disassemble the rundown building. You need to talk with the citizen to collect the evidences.