Kingdom Chronicles 2 Walkthrough
- It's good to take some time to examine a location before you start.
- Plan and assign actions in advance. You will have a greater chance of success this way!
- In this game, there are four resources, they are food, wood, stone and gold, you need to collect them to finish your tasks.
- First of all, gather any immediately available resources like food, wood, stone or gold.
- Upgrade the workers' hut! The more workers, the more jobs at the same time.
- You can use your Skills for better performance.
- Upgrade buildings! Better buildings produce more resources.
- Read the goals carefully! This will save your from performing unnecessary actions.
- Click the right mouse button to cancel an assigned job.
- Want to earn three stars? Complete the tasks in the order listed.
- You can collect foods from the banana tree, it will give you 2 foods every time.
- You can collect foods from the orange tree, it will give you 3 foods every time.
- Lumber mill lvl. 1 can produce 2 woods every turn.
- Farm lvl. 1 can produce 4 foods every turn.
- Quarry lvl. 1 can produce 2 stones every turn.
- Upgrade your hut, then you can hire more workers.
- Work skill: can speed up workers 2x.
- Helping hand: can summon a extra worker.
- Produce Skill: speed up resource production 2x.
- Fight Skill: warriors fight 4x faster.
Episode 1: Your task is clear the road and build the watchtower. This is the first episode, it is very easy, just follow the tutorials to get through it.
Episode 2: Your task is upgrade hut, repair 2 bridges and repair 2 roads. Follow tutorials to build the lumber mill and farm, then upgrade the hut, and collect foods and woods to repair the bridges, collect the stone and fill the hole,
Episode 3: Your task is open the stone wall and restore totem. you need to talk to the elder to open the stone wall, but firstly you need to build lumber mill and farm to collect resources. Then build a quarry to produce stones and upgrade your hut to hire another worker. talk to the elder twice, then press the red button, blue button to open the stone wall.
Episode 4: Your task is talk to locals, clear the 9 roads, rebuild 2 cottages and build town hall. Clear the road and collect resources to repair the farm, then repair the lumber mill and talk to the locals. You need to repair all the 2 cottages, and you will get a chest of golds to repair the hall. The Summoning Horn is hide in the large stone. See below screenshots:
Episode 5: Your task is reapri 3 roads, find wow hardworker's tools. Build the farm and collect resources to unlock the roads, then build the quarry, upgrade your hut and build the lumber mill, you can get foods from the banana tree. repair the 2 bridges and talk to the elder 2 times, then assign a worker to the yellow button, and assign a worker to the hardworker's tools at the same time. See below screenshots:
Episode 6: Your task is build barracks, destroy 3 enemy barricades and repair 3 roads. Clear the roads and collect resources, then build the farm, collect foods from the farm and orange tree, build the lumber mill, build the quarry, repair the bridge and get golds from the magic platform(A). then build the barracks, fight against the enemies.
Episode 7: Your task is repair 3 bridges, find the place the orcs go and collect 30 foolds. First collect the resources and repair the yellow button, press the yellow button can make the floating stone bridges available, so you can get enough resources from those magic platforms, then repair the quarry and barracks, repair all 3 bridges.
Episode 8: Your task is find the helping hand, repair bridge, collect 25 woods and clear the 8 roads. Clear the road and collect resources, then build the quarry and town hall, collect stones and golds, you can exchange woods with the trader, then repair the stairs and find the helping hand, collect foods from the banana tree and orange tree, last step is repair the bridge.
Episode 9: Your task is talk to elders, destroy 3 enemy barricades. Get resources from the magic platform and orange tree, then build the quarry and exchange woods with the trader, build the barracks and clear the road, talk to 2 elders and build the gold mine.
Episode 10: Your task is clear the 9 roads, destroy 4 enemy barricades. Collect foods from the orange trees and build the gold mine, clear the roads and build the barracks, then fight against the enemies, break up the 3 large stones and exchange woods with trader, then upgrade the barracks and use the helping skill to get another worker to destroy the enemy barricades.
Some Very Hard Episodes:
Episode 13: You should repair all of the 3 eyes of the dragon to active the dragon, then you can go to another side.
Episode 15: Look for enemy barricades carefully, you need to destroy all 3 barricades.
Episode 17: Do not forget to build the totem of light, then you will get extra 3 berry trees to collect foods.
Episode 18: The enemy will destroy your gold mine, do not repair it, you should first build the towers to defend the enemies, then repair the gold mine. To stop the stone arm, you should repair the lever first.
Episode 19: Collect foods from berry tree(1), then collect other resources, do not build any buildings, you should first build the gold mine(2), build the quarry(3), build the workshop(4), then exchange woods with gold(5), build the town hall(6), and build other cottages, see below screenshots:
Episode 20: To see the elder man, you should first break up the large stone.
Episode 23: First find the orange tree in the left, you can get foods from it. Explore the strange place, you can build watchtower in that place.
Episode 28: Talk with the elder to get rid of the fish.
Episode 35: The last enemy shortcut is near by your home, see below screenshot:
Episode 36: There is a stone pile behind the barract, you need to repair it.
Episode 37: To stop the smoke, you should send your workers to the grey button in a order, see below screenshot:
Episode 39: To finishe this level, you need to assign your workers push the 2 buttons at the same time, then you can destroy the enemy's barricades, see below screenshot:
Episode 40: To get through this level, you need to first clear all enemy's barricades, then repair all stone bridges, after this, the 2 elder man will disappeared, then talk with them and upgrade you 2 barracks to get 8 warriors, and you can destroy the enemy's castle now. See below screenshot:
Congratulations, you have finished the game Kingdom Chronicles 2.
- Dreadful Tales: The Space Between Walkthrough
- Dreadful Tales: The Space Between GamePlay
- Dreadful Tales: The Space Between Collector's Edition Free Download
- Haunted Legends: Twisted Fate Walkthrough
- Roman Adventures: Britons Season One Caches Locations
- Next Stop 3 Walkthrough
- Haunted Legends: Twisted Fate Free Download
- Immortal Love: Kiss of the Night
- Halloween Stories: Black Book Collector's Edition
- Beyond the Kingdom
- Next Stop 3 GamePlay
- Next Stop 3 Free Download
- Upcoming Hidden Object Games
- Save Halloween 2: Travel to Hell GamePlay
- Save Halloween 2: Travel to Hell Free Download
- Halloween Stories: Black Book Bonus Chapter Walkthrough
- Halloween Stories: Black Book Walkthrough
- Kingdom Chronicles 2 Walkthrough
- Halloween Stories: Black Book Collector's Edition Free Download
- Mystery Tales: The Reel Horror
- Imperial Island 4
- 1001 Jigsaw Earth Chronicles 5
- Grim Facade: The Black Cube Collector's Edition
- Queens Quest 5: Symphony of Death Walkthrough
- 12 Labours of Hercules VIII: How I Met Megara Puzzle Pieces: