Viking Brothers V Walkthrough
- This game includes 3 game modes, they are Casual Mode, Normal Mode and Expert Mode. Casual mode has no time limits, relax and play. Normal mode has moderate time limits, ready for a slight challenge. Expert mode has shorter time limits than Normal mode, the name says it all.
- You can change the game mode at any time, your progress in each mode will be saved separately.
- Your workers live in the Viking house. This is where you begin every level.
- Vikings can collect the resources that are on the paths to clear the way.
- Fix the factory to produce resources. Production takes time.
- Chests refill over time, allowing yo to gather more resources once they're full again.
- Vikings can fish to acquire the food.
- The magic chest gives you one of three resources. Choose the one you need most at the moment.
- A magic chest may contain one of three resources - food, wood or stone, choose the resource you need most of all, to do this, click on the chest and then on the image of the resource you need.
- You can upgrade the Viking House to acquire more workers.
- You can earn up to three stars for completing a level. To earn more stars, keep an eye on the timer and complete the level faster.
- Your level goals (tasks) is located in the top of the screen.
- You can use Diving Altar to upgrade the Vikings. The stronger viking brothers can defeat mightier enemies.
- To lower a rune column, step on the matching buttons beginning with the lowest rune, if you step on the buttons in the wrong order, you'll have to start over.
- You can get 1 food from the chest every turn.
- You can get 2 resources from the magic chest every turn.
- You can get 1 food from the farm.
- You can get 1 stone from the quarry.
- You can get 1 wood from the sawmill.
- You can get 1 gold from the gold refinery.
- You may need to upgrade your factory to get more resources.
- Run Faster: your workers will move faster.
- +1 Worker: give you an extra worker.
- Freeze Time: your workers will move faster.
- Speed Up Production: speed up the production of all resources.
- Resources: all of your resources are +3;
- That's Faster: Use a booster.
- I Like It: Use a booster 100 times.
- Amateur Farmer: Collect 100 units of food.
- Seasoned Farmer: Collect 1000 units of food.
- Amateur Lumberjack: Gather 100 units of wood.
- Seasoned Lumberjack: Gather 1000 units of wood.
- Amateur Miner: Gather 100 units of stone.
- Seasoned Mine: Gather 1000 units of stone.
- Amateur Gold-digger: Gather 100 units of gold.
- Seasoned Gold-digger: Gather 1000 units of gold.
- Amateur Mage: Gather 100 units of mana.
- Seasoned Mage: Gather 1000 units of mana.
- Rising Star: Earn three stars on one level.
- Time to Shine: Earn three stars on 10 levels.
- Pro Gamer: Earn three stars on 30 levels.
- Strategist: Assign five tasks at once.
- Changed My Mind: Cancel one task.
- Indecisive: Cancel 20 tasks.
- Vis-a-vis: Encounter an enemy while on patrol.
- Dangerous Trails: Encounter 30 enemies while on patrol.
- Rest at Last: Unlock a tavern.
- Regular Customer: Unlock five taverns.
- Conservative: Complete a level without using a booster.
- Rune Puzzle: Solve the rune Column Puzzle.
- Prediction Crystals: Align the Prediction Crystals.
- Great Serpent: Meet Jormungand.
- Stone Sphere: Restore the Borderlands.
- Atlantis Messenger: Meet the Keeper of Atlantis.
- Ready to Dive: acquire the underwater breathing elixir.
- Water Sphere: Restore the Western realm.
- Nautilus: Prepare the Keeper's ship.
- Fire Sphere: Restore the Southern realm.
- Treasure: Find the Magic Crystals.
- Prepare to Board: Hijack the Pirate Ship.
- Coax Loki: Build a gold statue of Loki.
- Earth Sphere: Restor ethe Eastern realm.
- Sky Flight: Fix the Flying Ship.
- Cold Sphere: Restore the Northern realm.
- Nidhogg: Defeat the Dragon.
- Tail in Teeth: Restore Midgard.
Level 1: Your task is build a sawmill, fix the bridge and drive away the boar. This is the first level, just follow the tutorial to get through it. See below screenshot:
Level 2: Your task is build a farm, fix the 2 bridges and fix the lighthouse. Clear the path and collect resources, then upgrade your viking house to hire another worker. Repair the stone bridge, then clear the path and build a farm, and repair the wooden bridge. You can get food from the chest. Break up the stones on the road, the repair the lighthouse. See below screenshot:
Level 3: Your task is fix the 2 ladders, use the altar and drive away the dragon. Get foods from the barn and clear the road leading to another barn, you need to repair the 2 ladders, then get stones from the chest and build the sawmill to get woods, then repair the stone bridge, clear all other roads and use the altar to stronger the viking brother, then drive away the dragon. See below screenshot:
Level 4: Your task is feed the ogre, gather 3 rocks and use the altar. Clear the road and collect some resources, then upgrade your viking house, get foods from the chest, get other resources from the magic chest, then build a sawmill and repair the stone bridge. clear other roads and build a quarry to get stones. build a farm to get foods. build the gold refinery to get golds. Clear the road and use the diving altar, fix the circle of ancient. See below screenshot:
Level 5: Your task is step on the 6 buttons, create a magic bridge and talk to Thor. Clear the road and get foods from the barn, then clear the road leading to the chest and farm, build the farm, clear the another road and build the quarry. Unlock the Heimdall and get manas, then repair the magic bridge and talk to Thor. See below screenshot:
Level 6: Your task is aligh the crystals and perform the ritual. Clear the road, collect stones and manas from the chest, then build the farm to get foods, talk to Loki and clear the darkness, talk to Heimdall and repair the magic bridge, change the crystal (A) to blue, crystal (B) to green, crystal (C) to yellow and crystal (D) to red, then click the altar (7). See below screenshot:
Level 7: Your task is create 2 magic bridges and activate the circle of ancient. Clear the road and build the quarry, you can upgrade the quarry to get more stones, then get manas from the chest and build the farm, step on the button and talk to Heimdall, then repair the magic bridge, continue clear the road, get golds from the gold mine and repair another magic bridge, collect resources and activate the circle of ancient. See below screenshot:
Level 8: Your task is use the altar, topple the qiant rocks and feed the great serpent. Clear the road and get foods from the barn, then build the quarry and get stones, repair the wooden bridge and build your farm, you can get woods from the wood warehouse, use the altar and topple the qiant rocks, collect foods to feed the serpent. Do not forget to upgrade your farm to produce quickly. See below screenshot:
Level 9: Your task is heal the 2 great serpent's wounds, use the altar and drive away the 2 dragons. Get foods from the barn and build the quarry, farm. Clear the road and repair the 2 bridges. Use the altar and strengthen the Boromere, drive away the 2 dragons, then use the altar again and strengthen Everand to heal the serpent's wounds. (A) (B). See below screenshot:
Level 10: Your task is drive away the 3 ghosts, destroy the ghost cave and find the gem shard. Get resources from the magic chest and clear the road. unlock the wood warehouse (2) and stone mine (3), collect enough stones and destroy the cave (4). Repair the bridges and collect golds, then talk to Heimdall and drive away the darkness, then get the gem (A). See below screenshot:
Some Hard Levels:
Level 23: See below screenshot for the last step puzzles:
Level 24: First remove the top left magic stone, then remove the bottom left magic stone, then use the diving altar to strengthen the Everand and drive away the left Titan's servant. This will unlock the most left magic button, then remove the bottm right magic stone, clear the road and remove the last top right magic stone. See below screenshots for the detailed steps:
Level 29: There are some wooden obstructions are not shown is this level, see below screenshot:
Level 34: see below screeshot for how to align the crystals and find the treasure.
Level 38: see below screeshot for some special locations:
Level 55: You need enough manas to get the bridge stone in this level, you can get manas from the ghost, so do not destroy the ghost's cave firstly. You need to get the bridge stones firstly.
Level 60: In this level, your last step is pull the dragon's tail. see below screenshot:
Congratulations, you have finished the game Viking Brothers 5.
If you need any other level's walkthrough, please leave me a comment.
- Roman Adventures: Britons Season One Free Download
- Redemption Cemetery: The Cursed Mark Collector's Edition
- Redemption Cemetery: The Cursed Mark Collector's Edition Free Download
- Travel to Italy Gameplay
- Travel to Italy Free Download
- Mosaic: Game of Gods III Gameplay
- Time Twins Mosaics
- Memoirs of Murder: Resorting to Revenge
- Day D: Through Time Collector's Edition
- 1001 Jigsaw Home Sweet Home Wedding Ceremony
- Macabre Ring 2: Mysterious Puppeteer Review
- Clutter 1000 Gameplay
- Clutter 1000 Free Download
- Mosaic: Game of Gods III Free Download
- Macabre Ring 2: Mysterious Puppeteer Gameplay
- Macabre Ring 2: Mysterious Puppeteer
- Macabre Ring 2: Mysterious Puppeteer Free Download
- Little Kite Gameplay
- Little Kite Free Download
- Pixel Art 4 Gameplay
- Pixel Art 4 Free Download
- 1001 Jigsaw Home Sweet Home: Wedding Ceremony Gameplay
- 1001 Jigsaw Home Sweet Home: Wedding Ceremony Review
- 1001 Jigsaw Home Sweet Home: Wedding Ceremony Free Download
- Persian Nights 2: The Moonlight Veil Collector's Edition